AS-AP

Artists Talk on Art

Artists Talk on Art

Type: 
Artist Group
Notes: 

audio tapes back to 1975, and 1995 (?)-present videotapes on archives. will bereleasing a cd-rom of all tapes available in spring 04. should get back to them about getting that list.
UPDATE from 7/2010: 65% of archive has been digitized and preserved -- the audio-only earlier years -- and that leaves the video (35%) which is now underway.

Filename: 
Artists Talk on Art
Status: 
Current

Address

Street: 
547 West 27th Street, Suite 301
City: 
New York
State: 
NY
Zip: 
10001
Email: 
mail@atoa.ws
Contact: 
Doug Sheer

Contacts

Doug Sheer

10 Waterside Plaza #33D
New York
mail@atoa.ws